As part of efforts to support our members, FLF provides the following services to members:
- Technical – Support members on technical topics e.g. informal IFRS opinion, internal control dilemma etc
- Career – Any career topic you feel to discuss with someone
- LinkedIn profile – Review LinkedIn profiles and provide comments for improvement
- CV review – Review CV and provide comments for improvement
- Job Interview – You want to talk to some about an upcoming interview, FLF is here for you.
As these supports will be provided by other members of FLF, we recommend booking for the at least five business days in advance.
The Executive Committee will do its best to seek opinions and feedback from the other members on any request you may have. However, we recommend note the following guidelines:
- Do not share confidential information about your organization. Change names, data or critical inform.
- The service will be limited to only members who have paid their annual dues
- The request should be clear and precise
- Our response time is within 5 to 10 working days
- A request should not have more than one key question or request
- Members will be limited to a maximum of 12 requests in a year (once a month)
- Member has the full responsibility for action taken as a result of our opinion provided. FLF will provide guidance but if necessary, members will take the decision
- You are encouraged to contact other members outside this online support service
- You can only complete the support when you logged into your FLF account
Kindly complete the support form via this support page link.